1. How long have you been on DeviantArt?
I've been here about 9 years now.
2. What does your username mean?
Well this is going to get complicated. It first started out a name for an OC of mine. I kind of adopted it. Yunsildin breaks down into Yun-Sil-Din. At the time I had made this name it was for a fantasy story and the character was a very powerful healing dragon so her name is in my interpretation of a dragons language. Yun means the light reflected by the moon on water. Sil is short for Silver to help describe Yun better. Din I kind of took a bit from The Legend of Zelda as Din is the goddess of Fire and Power. My screen name means a whole lot of things to me. The most important part is the reflection part though. I want my reflection to be bright, strong, and pure. Like the way the light of the moon on the water looks at night.
3. Describe yourself in three words.
Sweet, Smiles, Distracted.
4. Are you left or right handed?
5. What was your first deviation?
An Angel Sings
6. What is your favorite type of art to create?
Anime/manga or cartoon style in about any medium
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
I wouldn't say it's an art style but I'd love to master perspective and light.
8. What was your first favorite?
It was a commission I had done of two of my OC's from Crystal LiNe.
9. What type of art do you tend to favorite the most?
I will favorite anything that impresses me in some way. There is a lot of anime styled art in my favs but there's also a lot of MLP FiM as well now too and mixtures of other great art. I love fantasy stuff though.
10. Who is your all-time favorite deviant artist?
I don't have just one. I love a lot of artists and can't pick just one. Soooo...top 5 favorites?
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
It would be my most awesome long distance critique friend ever!
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
I think it's all my dedicated watchers. You all know who you are. You comment on everything and chat with me. You're the ones that support me and keep me drawing even though I can go months without posting anything new.
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
I love my digital tools, Manga Studio 5.0 and Corel Painter with my trusty Wacom Intuos. I love my traditional tools as well, pencils, eraser, paper, watercolor, color pencils, and marker. All my work starts traditional before it even turns digital anyways. So the love is shared about with my tools.
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
My room as that is where my desk and computer are as well. I do a lot of drawing in my room or on the couch. Oddly, work can inspire me too but they don't like me drawing there. XP
15. What is your favorite DeviantArt memory?
Umm....I'm not sure nothing stands out as one of the most awesome things to happen to me here ever. 9 years here kind of blurs the memories instead. I mostly keep to myself as well. I like deviantart though. Who knows I may have a favorite memory in the future waiting for me to meet it. Now that's something to look forward to.